Thursday, April 9, 2015

Q2 Finish Along - list of hopefuls

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

Adrianne at On the Windy Side is hosting the 2015 Finish Along. I didn't manage to get involved in Q1 (and I didn't manage to finish anything, so just as well). I have had a few lingering projects that I need to get moving on and a newish project that seems to have stalled.

My goals for Q2 are:

  1. Green/white triangles - currently on the Swiftquilter frame and about 2/3 quilted. Seems like it should be easy to get done, but it's been in progress for a long time and on the frame since mid-February.

  2. Sunrise - still need to complete the corner units, piece the front, and get it quilted. I won the small half sun blocks on Block Lotto in June. I'd like this one to be done before a year has passed.

  3. Pink Cats - started just a month ago, I'd love to get this one finished but suspect that just getting the 25 blocks pieced is a more realistic goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment