Thursday, October 24, 2013

Stitch demo teddy

I made this little guy to demonstrate all of the decorative stitches on one of our sewing machines. I'm not one for this kind of thing but thought it was better than creating a bunch of samples on a plain piece of fabric.

We are gearing up for the Auckland Festival of Quilts next weekend. It's our first show and kind of launch for our Juki machines. There's so much to do still.

I am also making some logo banners to hang up. These are going well and just need binding. I am not fond of binding.

Now that I've done the fun jobs it's time to get working on some of the boring tasks. Thank goodness hubby is working on inventory and accounting stuff, I don't think I could cope with that too.

I'm trying out a new app to post this. If it looks odd, I'll tidy it up later.

1 comment:

  1. You're little guy is so cute! Stopping by from WIP Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete